Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

What family car should I buy with £9000?

I have a 2010 Audi Q5 but want to change it for a car that is a family car. I want something that's low tax, £20, and low group insurance but still a decent car. £9000 is my limit. Please help.

Asked on 1 January 2017 by Justean davies

These listing features should help you find what you are looking for: www.honestjohn.co.uk/topten/
Particularly: www.honestjohn.co.uk/topten/top-10-small-hatchback.../ Bit of a step down from a Q5, though.