Why does the boot on my Vectra automatically lock after 20 seconds?

My Vectra see the boot locks after you pull away and then if you get out the car the boot will not open until you shut the front doors and then lock and unlock the car

I have changed the microchip on the lock and cannot understand why the microchip is losing power after 20 seconds this is very annoying as I'm a taxi driver and in the boot all the time.

This is my second Vectra and the old one never did this also I have three friends with Vectras and theirs does not do this either.

Asked on 16 November 2016 by Scott

Answered by Alan Ross
Unfortunately we do not have that level of information

We have attached a link to the Vectra Owners manual which may help in understanding the system.

www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/dam/Vauxhall/Europe/uni...f
Tags: locks