Which dash cams have removable batteries?

Do you know if there are any dash cams out there with removable and rechargeable batteries (like a normal camera)? They generally seem to need a wire into the car 12V socket, and on my 62-reg Focus the 12V outlet is in the centre console by the hand-brake, so would mean a lot of unsightly wiring.

Asked on 5 November 2016 by Peter Richardson

You send the cable under the passenger floormat, up behind the A pillar plastic trim to emerge adjacent to the sunvisor, then across the top of the sunvisor then back town to the camera. That's how I do my cars.