Best way to sell a Focus ST3 Estate?

I am looking to sell my 2012 Ford Focus ST3 Estate, which would be the best way to sell for the best price with the least hassle?

Asked on 3 June 2016 by AndyC2

"Best price with least hassle" is contradictory. If you want to get the "best price" then you have to work very hard at it: clean the car perfectly, advertise on Autotrader and Motors.co.uk, pitch your price right, take calls in the middle of the night, be prepared to talk nicely to a lot of idiots, be accommodating to anyone who is interested, insure the car for them to test drive it, take their money only in cash, in a bank. If you want "least hassle", sell it to webuyanycar.com.