Steering wheel vibration at all speeds on 9 month old Audi A1 petrol car

Audi refuse to acknowledge that a problem exists even though the vibration is apparent with just a foot on accelerator while stationary. It is very pronounced when travelling at 60 or above and very noticeable driving at lower speeds. Quick Fit and another wheel specialist have ruled out tracking/balancing. I have only done 3500 miles. Are you able to offer any ideas?

Asked on 3 January 2016 by SteviePC

The first thing to do with a problem like this is swap the wheels front to back, same sides in case the tyres are directional.
Tags: steering