Loss of Drive

Audi quattro A3 3.2 DSG 2006. Car languishing with no-one knowing what to do? Free wheeled to a stop. no crunching. Now all 4 wheels locked. The car lost transmission power going up hill, Engine revved. Coasted to stop, all gear lights flashing and transmission fault light on. Then all 4 wheels locked and no gear function.

Reads as if the Mechatronics failed or fused, which they will eventually do if the transmission fluid and microfilter are not changed every 3 years. The symptom is complete loss of drive. Obviously worth checking if replacing the fuse will get you going again, but you would have to treat that as purely temporary. A member of www.fedauto.com may be able to help.
Tags: gearboxes