How much should I pay for a used Avensis?

What would you consider a fair private sale price for a 2005 Toyota Avensis TSpirit 2.0? The car has 110,000 miles and is in very good condition.

Asked on 22 February 2015 by Mark Hoare

I am thinking of buying an older 2000 X-reg BMW with 50,000 miles, one previous owner and FSH from a dealer. Apart from ascertaining the regularity of servicing and use, and assuming that you do not dismiss...
If I approach a dealer offering a secondhand car for £10,000 how much discount might I expect? What should be my starting bid?
I'm in the market for a Honda Jazz, but have received conflicting information on what a fair price for a 2005 1.4i-DSI SE would be. I have spotted a car for sale with 75,000 miles on the clock, with one...
Solid car. Sophisticated multi-link suspension deliberately unstressed for long life. Quite quick T180 diesel from July 2006.