Condensation in headlamps - how can I fix it?

I recently bought a 2005 Ford KA from a main dealer for my granddaughter, who is learning to drive. The offside headlamp has severe condensation on the lens but there is no water collected in the unit.

The fault is not covered by the limited warranty and the main dealer has said that a new unit is required. Is there an easier fix to the problem?

Hairdryer. But be careful. Better to remove it and dry it inside the house, then use bathroom silicone sealant to seal the perimeter between the lens and the reflector.