We need a driver to take us in our motorhome to hospital - can you recommend someone?

My wife and I require a paid driver to take us in our motorhome from Slough to a hospital in Sheffield, and the driver is to return to his home by public transport. Then, in a few days time, he would need to return to collect us and bring us home. I would be grateful if you could give me contact details of a commercial or charitable organisation of drivers who are willing to carry out tasks of this type. Our motorhome is an Autosleeper conversion of a medium wheelbase Transit van.

Asked on 28 April 2012 by RW, Slough

I regularly get delivered to by a company called Wayne that is used by car manufacturers: www.yell.com/b/Wayne+Associates+Ltd-Car+and+Vehicl...l.

I also found this: www.hpvd.net/.
Tags: motorhomes