We need a driver to take us in our motorhome to hospital - can you recommend someone?

My wife and I require a paid driver to take us in our motorhome from Slough to a hospital in Sheffield, and the driver is to return to his home by public transport. Then, in a few days time, he would need to return to collect us and bring us home. I would be grateful if you could give me contact details of a commercial or charitable organisation of drivers who are willing to carry out tasks of this type. Our motorhome is an Autosleeper conversion of a medium wheelbase Transit van.

Asked on 28 April 2012 by RW, Slough

Answered by Honest John
I regularly get delivered to by a company called Wayne that is used by car manufacturers: www.yell.com/b/Wayne+Associates+Ltd-Car+and+Vehicl...l.

I also found this: www.hpvd.net/.
Tags: motorhomes
Similar questions
I wish to purchase a new mobile home but have been informed by my local dealer that they do not manufacture petrol or hybrid vehicles only diesel. With so many towns and cities both here and abroad discussing...
I had my motorhome stolen from my driveway. While I was away, an insurance investigator came to my home to take a statement from me. Why is this and what can I expect?
I'm thinking of buying a van to convert into a motorhome. As a general rule are there any makes and models that you'd recommend or avoid?

Ask Honest John

Value my car