Ridiculous parking charge

I pulled up at Doncaster Airport when my satnav fell from my windscreen. I literally stopped long enough to refix it and now I've recd a Parking Charge Notice from Vehicle Control Systems Ltd with a charge payable of £80 now.

I don't think this is reasonable and looking at your forum I should ignore it.

Should I write a letter of appeal explaining the situation or should I just ignore any letters?

Asked on 4 July 2012 by DaveTheShorts

That's ridiculous. A court will regard it as ridiculous.

Of 1,600,000 penalty charges issued by members of the BPA last year, 845
resulted in commencement of court action, 49 actually went to court and
BPA members won 24.

Those are the odds.