Waiting three months for new medical driving licence, what can I do?

I had a seizure 12 months ago and have been diagnosed with nocturnal seizures. I have done my 12 months no driving but because my licence was medically revoked I have to wait for a new licence. I sent my application complete with signed medical forms from my consultant in March, three months later and they have still not looked at it. They cannot give me any kind of useful information or timescales. I am currently paying approximately £350 a month for my lease car to sit on the drive which is ridiculously frustrating. Can you offer any advice?

Asked on 24 June 2022 by Laura

Answered by Sarah Tooze
As you have tried contacting the DVLA without success you could make a formal complaint.

Failing that, I would suggest contacting your local MP for assistance.