I'm a UK resident with a Spanish licence. Do I need a UK licence post-Brexit?

I'm a returned Expat from Spain (returned 2015). I passed my driving test in the UK many years ago. I have a Spanish Driving license right now, and as far as I can see on the UK Gov website, I have been and am still OK to drive on this after 31 December 2020. Is this right or do I have to exchange it for a UK license now? I don't want to exchange it if I don't have to. Many thanks.

Asked on 7 January 2021 by Miss Deborah P

I believe you can still drive on your Spanish licence in the UK. This Gov tool should help: www.gov.uk/driving-nongb-licence