Which electric car is right for me?

I need to downsize my car. I'm thinking of going electric. The longest round trip would be 200 miles. I also need to have a passenger car for my grandchildren.

Asked on 14 December 2020 by Angela McGeehan

We'd recommend a Vauxhall Corsa-e or Peugeot e-208. Both are really good introductions to electric vehicles: easy to drive, comfortable and with a good range (209 miles for the Corsa and 211 for the e-208). In the real world, you'll have to charge them on a 200-mile round trip but, if you can charge at your destination, they'll be more than capable. If you're after something a little more spacious, consider a Volkswagen ID.3.
Tags: evs