Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

What's the best Ford Connect van for £5000?

I have a budget of £5000. I'm looking for a reliable Ford Connect Van with relatively low mileage (100k max). Roughly, what are people paying for them?

Asked on 4 December 2020 by Alex Dixie

The Ford Transit Connect is a very good van. It has a strong reputation for reliability and is easy to drive and practical. You can read our review and used buying guide, here: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-reviews/ford/transit-con.../

A budget of £5000 will get you a van that's six or seven-years-old with 100,000-miles or less on the clock.