Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

How often should I use the aircon in my car?

How often should I use the aircon in my car? I read blogs and they say it should be used all time. I have a 2016 Vauxhall Astra.

Asked on 30 November 2020 by John hancock

All the time. The car's ventilation system is designed to operate with the air-con switched on 100% of the time. Switching off the air-con for long periods will result in the joints drying out and the refrigerant gas escaping. You will also risk compressor seizing up.
Tags: air con