Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Why is my Alfa Romeo MiTo burning oil?

I recently bought a 2012 Alfa Romeo Mito with 100k on the clock. Whilst testing it, it drove nice and was smoke-free but following it on the way home when warmed up I knew it was burning oil. Could it be something obvious and worth spending on or will it mean spending loads investigating as it could be turbo, valves?

Asked on 24 November 2020 by Neil Thomas

Might be the turbo bearing oil seals, valve stem oil seal, piston rings or the injectors.