Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

When will the ULEZ be extended to the M25?

What is the situation with the ULEZ? Is it scheduled to come as far as the M25 in the spring of 2021? My car doesn't meet the ULEZ rules, what should I do?

Asked on 28 August 2020 by Michael

The London ULEZ is being expanded to the north and south circular in 2021, not the M25.

If you live within this area you will need to pay a daily fee to use your car on the road, or change it for something that meets for the new emission standards.

For more information on the ULEZ, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/ulez-ultra-low-emissions-zone.../