ULEZ Charge checker - will my private numberplate cause problems?

I just typed in my car registration on your ULEZ checker to find out if my car is OK: https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/ulez-ultra-low-emissions-zone-london/#how-can-i-check-if-my-car-is-ulez-compliant

I have a personal plate and changed my car a year ago but your checker still shows my old vehicle (2010 Jaguar XF diesel) which I know isn't compliant. If I drive my present vehicle (a compliant 2017 Mercedes E350D) will I have to pay ??

This reads like a problem with the numberplate transfer. Speak with the DVLA to check that it has been successfully assigned to your newer vehicle.