Will a Kia E-Niro's electric range suit long drives?

I'm thinking of buying. Kia E-Niro. Can it be charged at home and how long will it take to charge? I travel 150 miles twice a week, is this car any good for long journeys?

Asked on 5 August 2020 by george boyne

The Kia e-Niro is an excellent electric car. The long-range model can officially travel up to 282 miles between charges, so 150 miles should be comfortably doable. A home wallbox will take around 9.5 hours to fully charge it (from 0-100%) while a rapid charger (such as those found at motorway service stations) will top it up from 20-80% in a little over 40 minutes. You should be able to charge it at home for less than £10, depending on how much you pay for electricity.