What's the best EV on sale right now for range and boot space?

I am interested in purchasing an electric car; however, I don't know where to start. Can you help me please? I'd like a car that has good range, like the Kia e-Niro and a large boot for the shopping, too. What do you recommend?

Asked on 17 January 2022 by PabloD83

A Kia e-Niro is a strong start. It's a practical choice with a very useable range. We'd also recommend the slightly bigger Skoda Enyaq iV – it's one of our favourite electric cars with an excellent cabin. You could also consider the Kia EV6 or Hyundai Ioniq 5. The MG ZS EV is worth a look, too – it's a budget choice but very impressive for the money.