Why is the Vauxhall Crossland X rated worse than the Peugeot 2008?

If these two cars are essentially the same and built on the same line at the factory, why does the Crossland have a poor handling report while the 2008 does not?

Asked on 31 July 2020 by S Morton

The Vauxhall Crossland X is set up with a focus on comfort while the Peugeot 2008 is a bit sportier. That means the Crossland X is quite soft, soaking up bumps in the road well but rolling a bit more in the corners. The Peugeot 2008, with its small steering wheel and firmer suspension, feels more agile.
Tags: