What small, petrol cars have a big boot?

I currently have a Mazda 3, which my son will be taking over. I need to replace this with a much smaller car (in length) due to parking space restrictions at home. I'm thinking of a 5-door MINI, but I need a large boot. My other son plays cricket and has a large cricket bag. Do you have any recommendations for a small, manual, petrol or hybrid car? I'm looking for no more than five years old and would ideally like to pay around £10,000 or less. Thank you.

Asked on 7 July 2020 by Debbie Silvester

A SEAT Ibiza 1.0 TSI would be a good car for your needs. It has one of the largest boots in its class and measures roughly four metres in length. A budget of £10,000 should get you a 2018 model: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/SEAT/Ibi...c

We ran one for six months and were very impressed with its comfort and fuel economy: www.honestjohn.co.uk/our-cars/seat-ibiza