How can I fix leather seat discoloration?

The ivory leather on the driver's seat of my 2005 Subaru Outback has two yellow marks coinciding where my legs sit but as I wear blue denim jeans for 95 per cent of my waking hours, it can't be from clothing. As for sunlight staining, the more prominent parts of both front seats are unmarked, so unlikely. Any suggestions?

Asked on 16 June 2020 by O.X.

The stains might actually be from oils and grease, or sweat. The same can happen to leather steering wheels as your skin produces oils that damage the leather over time. They might not, but it's likely. I would try Meguiar's Leather cleaner, conditioner and protectant on it: amzn.to/30Oc0vK