We've delayed our charging point installation due to Coronavirus. Will we get a reduced grant if the work isn't done by May?

The delivery of our new Tesla has been delayed, so we postponed the installation of the home charging point. We reckon it reduces the risk of Coronavirus to avoid having workers over right now. However, we have been told that the grant will be reduced from £500 to £350 if this is not completed by the end of May. Have you heard of this?

Asked on 15 May 2020 by Paul Hiscoe

Yes, that's correct. If you've got a pre-existing arrangement, you'll be eligible for the £500 grant until May 31st: www.gov.uk/government/news/update-on-the-infrastru...s