My Volkswagen T-Roc kangaroos at low speed, is there a remedy for this issue?

I have not long bought a brand new Volkswagen T-Roc 1.5 manual. I find that when cold and pulling away in first gear, I get the kangarooing problem. I have informed my local Volkswagen dealer about the problem and they want me to leave it with them a couple of days. Have they come up with a fix yet for this issue? I was not told about this problem when I purchased the car.

Asked on 27 March 2020 by Lawrence Cornaby

Ask your dealer if it's had the latest software fix: www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/new-cars/2020-03/volkswa...s