Can I drive my car to a rural area to walk around during the lockdown?

Will I be allowed to drive to the countryside alone, just for leisure, if I don't leave my car when there are other people about?

Given the latest Government lockdown advice, I would not recommend using your car unless it's absolutely necessary for the next three weeks. If your vehicle experiences a breakdown or is involved in an accident then it will add more pressure to your potentially stretched local emergency services.

For our latest coronavirus advice, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-what-...s