Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Can I report a dealer for selling a car at a rip off price?

How much should I pay for a 2008 Kia Picanto automatic with 17,000 miles? I am being told that these are like gold dust and I fear people are willing to pay over the odds. One has just been sold by a garage for £4665 - a 2009 model with 45,000 miles on clock. If this is a rip off should they be reported?

Asked on 24 February 2020 by Priscilla Woolway

That's an extortionate amount of money for an old Picanto. I'd suggest you look elsewhere. You can't report a dealer for asking high prices, though. We wouldn't pay much more than £1500 privately, even with low miles.