Will speed humps/bumps cause damage to the underside of an electric car?

I'm considering buying an electric car. I've spotted that the latest Renault Zoe has a ground clearance of 120mm. This seems relatively low; I'd be concerned how well the car could cope with the speed humps at the end of the road. Is this legitimate concern?

Asked on 10 February 2020 by Alex

I wouldn't be too concerned unless you're regularly driving down farm tracks and the like. Most Renault Zoes are driven in urban areas where there are lots of speed bumps and we've not heard of any complaints.