Which cars have the simplest to use touchscreen systems?

I am looking at small SUVs but there is a load of difference in their touchscreen infotainment systems. I’m mid-70s and I don’t want to distract from my driving by difficult touchscreens. Which are the simplest to operate please?

Whichever you go for, you'll soon become familiar with it. I find Volkswagen Group infotainment systems very simple to use - so consider a Volkswagen T-Cross or Skoda Kamiq. Alternatively, consider a Dacia Duster. It's a budget model, and lower-spec models (such as the Essential) comes with a simple radio rather than an infotainment system.