Are there any hard top convertibles on the market?

I currently have a Renault Megane CC. I was planning to buy a newer version of the same car with a budget of around £13,000 but it seems that hard top convertibles are rare. I thought a Vauxhall Cascada would do the job, but it seems that they are all soft top convertibles. I want a saloon type rather than a sports car so Mazda MX 5 is not for me, nor is a MINI. Any suggestions what I should look at?

As you're finding, many manufacturers stopped offering hard-top convertibles of this size a long time ago. Try looking at something bigger like a BMW 3 Series.