What are the best tyres for my Mazda 2?

I need to replace two front tyres on my Mazda 2 Sport. The tyres currently fitted are Dunlop Enasave and have done 23000 miles. Are there any suitable tyres other than the Enasave?

Asked on 23 June 2019 by John Bamforth

The 15-inch size is 185/60 R15; the 16-inch size is either 185/60 R16 or 195/55 R16. You can't just swap two for all weather tyres, so maybe best to go for Michelin Primacy 3 or Continental Eco Contact. Try Motokiki.com (bit.ly/2EF0U04) and Blackcircles.com (bit.ly/2JM6bqG) for sizes and prices and read our Tyre Buying Guide (bit.ly/2wsFHBU).