Are there any small cars with sliding doors?

I am returning to the UK after some years and shall need to change my car. I currently have a Renault Kangoo diesel. It's economical, spacious, comfortable, with upright, high and I love the sliding doors in the rear. I don't need such a big car now but would still hope for sliding doors and also being high off the ground. Any ideas?

There aren't many cars with sliding doors that are smaller than the Kangoo. A Ford B-MAX would meet your needs, but production ended in 2017. Alternatively, if you're happy to compromise on the sliding doors, a crossover SUV like the Skoda Karoq might be a good choice.