Are there any good quality narrow cars that will fit in my small garage?

Are there any quality narrow cars the same width or less than my 2006 BMW 1 Series? I really like this car but the latest models are too wide for my garage door. Street parking is out of the question. I have to reverse-turn up a hill to get into the garage and the car now has minor scuffs back and front.

Cars are getting bigger so anything comparable to your 1 Series will be wider. I'd consider a Ford Fiesta Vignale. Don't dismiss it based on its Fiesta badge - the Vignale is very well equipped and feels luxurious. At 1735mm, it's slightly narrower than your 1 Series.