Are there any good quality narrow cars that will fit in my small garage?

Are there any quality narrow cars the same width or less than my 2006 BMW 1 Series? I really like this car but the latest models are too wide for my garage door. Street parking is out of the question. I have to reverse-turn up a hill to get into the garage and the car now has minor scuffs back and front.

Asked on 25 March 2019 by David Grinsted

Cars are getting bigger so anything comparable to your 1 Series will be wider. I'd consider a Ford Fiesta Vignale. Don't dismiss it based on its Fiesta badge - the Vignale is very well equipped and feels luxurious. At 1735mm, it's slightly narrower than your 1 Series.