Is the Powershift in the Ford Galaxy reliable?

Would a 2012 Ford Galaxy 2.0 TDCi with a Powershift transmission be prone to suffer expensive transmission repair bills in the future? I have read adverse reports on the Powershift transmission, but not sure if they apply to the dry plate transmission as in the Fiesta and Focus or the wet plate transmission as fitted to Ford diesels?

The high torque wet clutch Powershift in the Mondeo, Galaxy and S-MAX is reasonably reliable. But, like a wet clutch DSG, absolutely has to have a change of fluid and filter every three years or 38k miles, whichever comes first, or it is prone to failure. Because this costs £200 to £400, many people neglect it and that's where the Powershift's reputation for failure came from.