What's the best way to clean the inside of my windscreen?

What is the best way to clean the inside of the windscreen on my Mercedes-Benz C200? I have heard of people incorporating vinegar into the "cleaning solution"

Asked on 10 September 2018 by Fran Ledwood

There are various glass cleaners on the market. I'd recommend Autoglym's Fast Glass with a microfibre cloth: www.amazon.co.uk/Autoglym-AG-185003-Glass-500ml/dp...r

However, there are alternatives that don't require buying a cleaning product. As you say, vinegar is a commonly used one. Some glass cleaners don't break down the oils and dust particles that accumulate on windscreens, so you get specks of oil even after you use some glass cleaning products. Some drivers prefer to mix 50% distilled (white) vinegar and 50% water to clean the window, just remember to shake the bottle as vinegar needs to be mixed with the water to work properly. You just need a spray bottle and microfibre cloth if you decide to try this method.