Verdict of the new Skoda Rapid - Trilogy

From the outside, the Rapid looks like nothing more than a VW with a Skoda nose and Skoda badges. And that's what it undeniably is. However, dig deeper and Rapid proves to be much more than a Volkswagen clone. Yes, some of the shortcomings of the VW remain. These are not the most refined cars to come out of Planet VW, the Rapid doesn't seem to adhere as closely to global build quality standards as something like a Fabia and this car is still nowhere as well equipped as some of the competition. However, on the plus side, Skoda has ironed out many of the Vento's other shortcomings. The diesel engine is more linear but just as punchy, the shorter geared petrol now works much better and ride and handling are much improved as well. Spacious, fast, frugal, reasonably well-built and good value, the Rapid has a lot going for it. We're going to see a lot of them

Verdict of the new Skoda Rapid - Bobbin Threadbare

I really like it! It's very stylish indeed.

www.motoringspy.co.uk/1303/the-skoda-rapid-five-do.../

Have a squint.

Verdict of the new Skoda Rapid - Trilogy

Bobbin, the Verdict is for the 4 door saloon already on sale!

Verdict of the new Skoda Rapid - john96

I assume that is the Indian market one, as there are no rapids on sale in europe.

Verdict of the new Skoda Rapid - oldtoffee

...I really like it! It's very stylish indeed.

Me too. Side and rear looks like it has strong A4 genes, no bad thing IMO. Not sure about the grille and front lights they look like they were designed separately to a budget but the rest looks very classy.