Diesel Injector Cleaner - Spick
I have got a Peugoet 306 1.9 D Turbo and i was wondering if getting some cleaner for it (like Redex or similar) would actually make some difference,

Anyone seen any improvement from these products, if so what brand and how much was it?

Thanx in advance

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Diesel Injector Cleaner - Andrew Hamilton
HJ covered this in the past. I use Millers Diesel clean as additive to fuel. Old 2L Perkins DI run half noise level and less smoke. Helped in getting through MOT as less soot buildup.
Diesel Injector Cleaner - David Lacey
Yep, I'll second the use of Millers DieslClean or DieselPower as it is now known (I think!)

MG-Rover Problems? forums.mg-rover.org/
Diesel Injector Cleaner - Dizzy {P}
Andrew,

You should have told us design people at Perkins about this. We could find no way of economically reducing the very high noise and smoke levels of that pioneering direct injection diesel engine!

In fairness, I should add that this was getting on for 20 years ago and Perkins are now consultants to several major car makers on the reduction of NVH (noise, vibration and harshness).
Diesel Injector Cleaner - Andrew Hamilton
Agree about noise, and had bought soundproofing material for engine compartment. However since adding Millers at recommended rates I find engine quite tolerable so not noise proofed. Advantage of diesel sound is that people in road react quickly particularly when they turn and see red ex-PO van bearing down!