2001 chrysler voyager 2.4 lx - getting a radio code for my CV - Dogtastic

Audi partners,(joke)

Bought the missus a used voyager at the weekend but the radio is ot working when switched on it says 'CODE' Ive tried getting the code from online websites but it appears no one has the code for CV on their systems so any help would be appreciated....SN is TQ1AA0431A9898 Can anyone help please, need to drain out the noise of the missus,kids and dogs??????

Thanks, Dog ; )

2001 chrysler voyager 2.4 lx - getting a radio code for my CV - Peter D

Have you tried a Chrysler dealer. Regards Peter

2001 chrysler voyager 2.4 lx - getting a radio code for my CV - Rdecode

You can get Chrysler radio codes online here:

http://www.radionavicode.ivgsoft.com/select.php?MK=8

2001 chrysler voyager 2.4 lx - getting a radio code for my CV - Rdecode

www.carstereocode.com

Edited by Rdecode on 17/09/2021 at 18:11

2001 chrysler voyager 2.4 lx - getting a radio code for my CV - neilross374

Hi Dog,

I have the same problem about no radio code, and my local chrysler garage said they will supply the code, free of charge, and all they need is the radio serial number and the vehicle identification number (VIN).

I am trying to find out how to get the radio out and find the serial number

Regards, neilross374

2001 chrysler voyager 2.4 lx - getting a radio code for my CV - Am0s

Hi Dog,

I have the same problem about no radio code, and my local chrysler garage said they will supply the code, free of charge, and all they need is the radio serial number and the vehicle identification number (VIN).

I am trying to find out how to get the radio out and find the serial number

Regards, neilross374

VIN is on the car, title, insurance cards and on your car registration for license plates.

Radio serial number is on a paper label on the radio - will probably need to remove the radio from the dash to read it. Your Chrysler dealer can do this for you.

2001 chrysler voyager 2.4 lx - getting a radio code for my CV - Gavgo

For Chrysler Radio Codes with a v serial us the guys in the link below as they cannot be calculated and the garage charges £35+ for them.

Chrysler Radio Codes