Fiat Panda - Speed camera in Van - Benet

This morning I may have been caught by a speed camera van which was parked on the opposite side of the road, ie on my right, as I approached the edge of the 30mph limit area. The camera was operating from the rear of the van. This is not an area with markings painted on the road. If the camera had caught me it would have been filming across the flow of traffic coming the other direction. I think the cameras are more likely to film cars on the same side of the road as them. I think it more likely this van was filming those entering the 30mph limit. Does anyone know for sure?

Fiat Panda - Speed camera in Van - Dwight Van Driver

If the Reg Keeper of the vehicle you were driving has not received paperwork in the form of NOIP/ S172 name and shame driver by last post 14th february 2011 then you can assume you will not be prosecuted for speeding.

dvd

Fiat Panda - Speed camera in Van - FP

I was caught by a speed camera on the opposite side of the road, so it's certainly possible.

Fiat Panda - Speed camera in Van - Benet

No shame and letter was received so it appears that in Thames Valley at least the van based cameras concentrate on traffic on the same side of the road. B