Skoda Octavia - Screenwash - baldy
During the winter months you strongly suggest that Skoda branded screenwash is used. The problem is this is hugely expensive. Are there any everyday brands eg bluecol which would be suitable.
Skoda Octavia - Screenwash - Collos25

Any good screenwash will do Halfords sell some good stuff at very reasonable prices.

Skoda Octavia - Screenwash - 659FBE

The fan type of washer jets so beloved by VAG are very prone to clogging if you use tap water and happen to live in a hard water area. The VAG branded washer fluid may contain softening agents.

Of course, I'm far too mean to buy anything which is unnecessary - so rainwater + Wilkinson's cheapest fluid does the job for me. Note that this additive decomposes in the heat of the Summer, so run your fluid solution out by the end of the Winter and replace with plain rainwater.

After my nozzles began to clog from the use of (hard) tapwater, it took about 6 months' use of rainwater to clear them fully - they now remain clear.

Not a very clever detail - but I suspect it makes assembly on the line cheaper for VAG as the nozzles don't need to be accurately aimed. Pity you can't see anything whilst the pump is running.