99 1.2 removal of heater matrix - Vinnychoff
could you help me, i have a friends vauxhall corsa 1.2 trip that is leaking water from the heater matrix. so to replace....
i have taken the gearbox shroud, passenger shelf, and loosended the screws that hold the matrix with 4 screws. i can now see the heater.....
what else do i have to undo to get the matrix out? do i have to take all the dash out? im stuck and cant seem to move at the moment. cant see what else to remove to get the heater out....at the moment i can move the plastic to see the matrix but not move it enough to gain access or loosen the clips under the bonnet to remove...
Vinny
99 1.2 removal of heater matrix - bell boy
if you take the hoses off under the bonnet it should now fall out
i cant move the plastic that is surrounding the matrix?? i have disconnected the hoses earlier but cant get the matrix out. i cant see that removing the bottom of the dash will make a diffrence?
SQ

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 04/07/2009 at 03:45

i found that under the front of the plastic tray that is under the matrix there is a hex head screw accessed by the drivers footwell looking under. when this was removed i was able to move the plastic. undoo the clips and pull out the matrix. now i have to replace....5mins job