Condensation in right headlight - bcd
When I use the powerwasher on my Panda, the right headlight takes about two weeks to clear of water/condensation. I reckon it's a faulty seal.

The thing is, it's under warranty still, but if I take it in for inspection, the dealer will say that it clears itself up.

Is it worth having fixed?
Condensation in right headlight - doctorchris
A common Panda problem.
A very light misting of condensation within the headlamp that clears by itself is acceptable and the dealer will not be interested.
Heavier condensation where water droplets are seen is due to a faulty seal. I consider that the fault is with the seal on the light unit back panel which is removed to replace the bulbs.
Now, I hope you don't use the pressure washer under the bonnet. No, I'm sure you don't but just clearing that one up as the headlamp seal can't cope with that abuse.
If you have heavy condensation in a headlamp unit it should be dealt with under the initial 2 years Fiat warranty but won't be covered by the 3rd year dealer warranty.
Don't let the dealer fob you off with the Fiat "repair" of drilling huge holes in the back of the headlamp unit. This will only make things worse. Stick to your guns and demand a new unit and your problem will be solved.