Vauxhall Antifreeze - horatio
I just bought some Vauxhall antifreeze, they used to do a 5 litre bottle which you had to dilute 50:50

But this new style 5l bottle has a blue GM label and the stuff inside looks very watery, as though it is already diluted. There are no intsructions on the bottle, unlike the old bottles which told you to dilute it.

Does anyone know if it is diluted or not?

The price was very similar to what it used to be just under £12 (retail)

So if it is diluted they are now selling half as much for the same price. I have been really shocked by the cost of antifreeze everywhere, it seems to be much more expensive now.
I bought the Vauxhall stuff because if it was not dilute (like it used to be) then the price would be pretty good. If it is already dilute, I would have been better off going elsewhere. :o(

Says Genuine GM on a blue label on the front, part number 93165162
The dealers say it is not already dilute. But they didn't seem to know their stuff, (he was young), and asking other people to answer the question and it seemed a bit like chinese whispers, I'm going to phone another vauxhall dealer.

Vauxhall Antifreeze - John S
That part number is for the latest spec '5 year' Red antifreeze. It's not diluted. 50/50 mix with water is right.

JS
Thank you very much. Another dealer said the same. It just looks very watery to me.
Ok I'll use 50/50.

cheers.