water authorities parking space bill - milkyjoe
every now and then (about twice a year) i get billed to the tune of £12.67 by severn trent water authorites for a car parking space ( i dont have) at the flats i live at , i always park in the street on the cobbled side of a double yellow line which is private property that belongs to the trendy bar / ale house, it really frustrates the traffic wardens, i often watch them ringing head office to see if they can ticket me, ha ha ha, there are clamping notices on the bar exterior walls but the proprietor never bothers
water authorities parking space bill - mjm
If you're not on a water meter, make sure that you use an extra £12,67 worth of water to make up for it.

A small hole in the car radiator should just about do it. :)
water authorities parking space bill - doctorchris
Do you pay this bill or tell them you think they are taking the water?
water authorities parking space bill - bell boy
the £12.67 bill you get twice yearly is to cover the amount of rain that has fallen on your parking space and then gone down the drain ,i have to pay 3 of these twice yearly at work,wait till we get taxed on the parking spaces that we have as per the rates valuations we've had to fill in every other year thats now in the hands of the inland revenue,another stealth tax? oh yes

milky if you aint got a parking space ring the authority up get a confirmation off them and dont pay this draconian charge