Ludix One moped - Connecting indicator kit. - Tim Allcott
Just bought the above for junior. Basic in the extreme.... no battery (kick start) so lights and electrics run from alternator. Bought Peugeot indicator kit: instructions laughably brief. Doing fairly well, but three wires to connect to the relay: two purple, one green. No indication on relay as to what goes where! If I get the sequence wrong, will I fry the relay? I feel like a clueless bomb disposal expert...
--
Tim{P}
s
Ludix One moped - Connecting indicator kit. - Screwloose
Tim

Will you fry the relay? Yes.

Is there really nothing at all printed/stamped on the relay? [49/a and 31 would be nice...]

Are the relay terminals in an arch formation? Where do the wires go?
Thanks for the reply SL. Hmmmm It says "CENTRALE ALTERNATIVE TRANSVAL" then adds code number 11 703 205 00, then e2 in a box, then 2079. Pins are in a straight line on the base! Any ideas? I really don't want to fry the relay, he's doing his CBT tomorrow morning!
--
Tim{P}
sorry, SL : Two purple wires which go to the handlebar switch, and one dark green which seems to be a live feed?
--
Tim{P}
Ludix One moped - Connecting indicator kit. - Screwloose
Tim

Sorry; nothing helps there. Doesn't the instruction sheet show anything?

If no; a phonecall to the dealers might elicit a few clues.

[If all else fails; remind him that they're ARM - not hand - signals...]
SL: instruction sheet shows exploded diagram of body panels, how to hook loom to frame using cable ties, and contents list... and mechanic is on holiday from dealers! trying peugeot importers now....
--
Tim{P}
Sorted. Starting with front and rear flashing opposite sides, moved to right flashing on left switch and vice versa, and, having got it wrong every possible way, switched indicators over to get it right! Thanks SL.
--
Tim{P}