2004 Vectra Headlights - Ian71
I have come to think over the last few weeks that the headlights on my vectra don't seem to be that good when compared to other cars I have owned. They just don't seem to be that bright or have that good a range.

I would like to fit brighter bulbs, so would like to know if I am able to do so and if I can is there any type/brand that I should look out for. If anybody can shed any light on this that would be great.....(!)

Thanking you in advance,
Ian
2004 Vectra Headlights - Dynamic Dave
Some suggestions here:-
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=47046

Plenty more using the forum search - put "www" "bulbs" (including the quotes) in the message body and < 1 year for time limit.

However, it's not just a case of them not being set up correctly is it? The headlights on my 53 reg Vectra (standard halogens) are much better than previous cars I've owned. Very bright, and no probs with the range either.
2004 Vectra Headlights - prm72
I found the dipped headlights on my 03 Vectra were a very short range, and pretty useless, put in Halfords 50% brighter bulbs and it did make a difference.
2004 Vectra Headlights - jc2
My new Ka headlights appeared poor after my previous ones;I pointed the lights at the garage door and found out why-dealer reset them and they're OK.