Corsa ignition switch - Cidcid
The ignition switch of my 1995 Corsa is becoming increasingly difficult to turn. Is there a suitable lubricant I can use on it?
Corsa ignition switch - Dynamic Dave
If it's become difficult to turn, then chances are it's worn. You could try a small amount of wd40, but if the barrel is worn, then it's best to change it now whilst you can still turn it to extract the barrel to replace with new parts.
Corsa ignition switch - Victorbox
I've used TriFlow lock lubricant for years & it may help you as it is a lot longer lasting than WD40 without being too messy.

Scroll down page until you get to it here: www.quickuk.co.uk/acatalog/Product_Sections_subGlu...l

This is one example - lots of places sell it mail order & possibly a bit cheaper.

As DD says, if your lock is really knackered best to get a new barrel while you can still turn it to position 1 to remove it. If you know the key number you can get a barrel to match the other locks on the car.
Corsa ignition switch - nige r
I had this problem with a vectra barrell , I took the barrell out cleaned it and lubricated the workings using a silicon grease and a little graphol oil.This happened during the summer and have had no problems since.