Aggravated Response - Julian Lindley
This fellow constantly seems to throw caution to the wind with his potty and ill considered remarks. A sympathetically benign view on my part has been replaced by annoyance in recent months.

See below.

Regards

Julian L

people advertising on HJ.
Author: ladas are slow (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: 25-01-02 15:38

>Andrew
>www.hispecgolfs.co.uk

i thought that advertising wasnt allowed on HJ's website.
Re: Aggravated Response - Mark (Brazil)
He's a fool, or at least chooses to behave as one, which is much the same thing.

Always has been, always will be.
Re: Aggravated Response - John Davis
This splendid forum, like many others, is, sadly, open to abuse by a few of those fools who lack the ability to think constructively and who choose to forget that most readers and contributors are only seeking assistance, and some informative answers, to their motoring related problems. The smutty simpleton who, only a few days ago, chose to inflict his infantile "song" onto this forum instead of his, presumably, "normal" medium, the lavatory wall, is another of that species of feeble minded internet hooligan, who try to drag any worthwhile undertaking down to their own sordid level. Fortunately, the
excellent information to be found on this site, given with so much enthusiasm and courtesy by professionals and amateurs alike, makes for compulsive reading and does more to dignify this forum than the insignificant ramblings of one or two cretins does to demean it.
Rising to the bait (?) - Commentator
So LAS has upset you in some way then? Oh dear........

Bye
Re: Rising to the bait (?) - KB
John Davis offers, in my view, a fair and thoughtful opinon. And what an appropriate and well timed example of his thoughts "Commentator" makes immediately afterwards.
Re: Rising to the bait (?) - alvin booth
What gets intelligent adults get so worked up over a simple phrase which LAS puts into a thread. I can understand the hostility over the smutty rhyme placed a few days ago but this bears no comparison.
Many comments have been made in the past which are similar but don't attract the same derisory remarks.
Tolerance Gentlemen please....
Alvin
Re: Rising to the bait (?) - Tomo
Hear, hear.
Re: Rising to the bait (?) - Julian Lindley
Alvin, Tomo,

My reaction is disappointment when such a quality and enjoyable site as this is diminished by throwaway lines and ill judged comment.

This country of ours has an enviable reputation for tolerance, which has my whole hearted support. However, I notice that almost everywhere within our society, standards of quality decency and refinement are being undermined. My own imperfect character felt obliged to respond.

Don't go away LAS. Please contribute to the "Backroom" thoughts, words and views that are balanced and considered, providing constructive benefit for all of us. I will be the first to read them.

Regards,

Julian L