Pug 106 keypad problem - Simbad
Just bought a pug 106 from the auction- got it home and can not find the keypad number or any instructions for the keypad.
The car starts fine- the remote locking had a dead battery and i changed the battery- remote now works and car still starts without problem, but i will have a problem if something happens with the keypad and it comes back to life ??

Any advice on getting the keypad number ?
Any instructions on the keypad use ?
Before asked i do not have the key number either !!
Thanks in advance
106 keypad problem - Robin Reliant
From what I recall when I owned one, the default code on the 106 was 1111. I would think quite a few owners never alter it, I know I didn't so it would be worth a try.

Beware though that you only get so many attempts to input the correct code.

I would think any main dealer would be able to obtain the correct code for you.
106 keypad problem - LeePower
Hi

It sounds like someone has disconected the keypad, Yes the default code was 1111.

No keypad = very easy to hotwire car.

You only get 3 chances at the code before the keypad locks itself for 30 mins, If it does lock up, just leave the ignition turned on for 30 mins & wait for the beeping & flashing red light to stop.
106 keypad problem - DL
Pain in the behind, those keypads.
--
groups.msn.com/honestjohn - Pictures say a thousand words..... Reply | Report as offensive | Link
106 keypad problem - LeePower
Well, with the transponder systems used today, If someone nicks your car keys, your cars gone.
The keypad would stop that, unless you are stupid enough to use 1111 as the code
106 keypad problem - DL
From direct experience, I would estimate that over 50% have 1111 as the code.....
--
groups.msn.com/honestjohn - Pictures say a thousand words..... Reply | Report as offensive | Link