Unfair grouping - frostbite
I know it's incorrect and unfair to make derogatory generalisations about white van & BMW drivers etc., but I have noticed a significant percentage of those who have managed to annoy me were sporting a CSMA (civil service motoring association) logo in the rear window.

Perhaps you have experienced this, or similar?
Unfair grouping - PeteJM
I suppose becoming a civil servant is a self-selection procedure. I would have thought they would tend to be extra-careful & safety conscious...
Unfair grouping - Pugugly {P}
What about BMWs or white vans displaying CSMA stickers....surely a case of double jepordy ?
Unfair grouping - Welliesorter
A couple of points:
  1. You don't have to be a civil servant to join the CSMA. If you did, their pool of potential members would have withered away in this age of privatisation, quangos and public/private partnerships.
  2. If CSMA members were such a menace, why would they get a discount on their insurance (the main reason for joining)?
Unfair grouping - Sheepy-by-the-Sea
I'm a CSMA member, but I don't put the sticker on because of the shame (actually, I don't understand why anybody puts stickers on for AA and RAC either - surely it's just advertising?).

No, I'm not a Civil Servant. But I have noticed that those with CSMA badges have particularly shiny cars and are therefore small-minded with nothing better to do with their time.....

I've never heard such rubbish!

Personally, it's those drivers who get annoyed by stickers, badges, paint colour, etc etc who REALLY annoy me! For heaven's sake, I even know someone with a BMW who's a nice person!